Knitting tales and other such fun...

A blog where I talk about my life, which includes knitting, trying to find a new job, my sweetie and my cats.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ARGH!!!!!!!!

I got into an argument with someone who is supposed to be my best friend. She's one of my bridesmaids (actually a co-maid of honor) and I needed to talk to her about some stuff for the wedding......I've been trying to reach her for a week and a half. See, when her boyfriend comes into town, she forgets she has friends to spend all her time with him. It wouldn't be so bad, except she COMPLETELY forgets she has friends and treats them like they don't matter. I asked her if she is going to be available for fittings and she couldn't even answer me that. So, I'm freaking out about this. The wedding is 9 months and I don't even know if she's going to be dependable enough to be in it. If I do end up taking her out of the wedding, one of my best friends (a male) will be on my side, in her place, in a tuxedo. We'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed.

In knitting news, I've ordered some knitting books: One Skein, Mason-Dixon Knitting, a knitting Stitchonary, and Sensational Knitted Socks. I went through one of those craft books places, so we'll see when I get them. I'm about halfway done with my fiance's mom's scarf and about 1/10 of the way done with his dad's scarf....I'm not sure what all I'm making people, but I guess it will get done before Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home