Knitting tales and other such fun...

A blog where I talk about my life, which includes knitting, trying to find a new job, my sweetie and my cats.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Not so bad...

You know, telling one of my "best" friends that I didn't want her as a bridesmaid anymore wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I'm relieved. Since she's been blowing me off while I was trying to talk to her about wedding stuff I needed help with for over 2 weeks, I figured it was better for my sanity and the whole wedding party.

I just have to figure out who I'm going to ask to replace her. It's not like I have tons of female friends; I know some girls, but she was supposed to be one of my best friends....ah well.

I knitted about 20 minutes today......between work, a hurried dinner and class last night, I didn't have much time at all....then there is Chris' suprise party. It seems to be going off without a hitch (thank you, thank you, thank you).

I did get a notice from one school district here in town that I am now officially in their applicant pool, which is awesome. I do have about 10 more applications to fill out, but I'll probably work on them tonight after I hit the gym. Hopefully, I'll get a job offer SOON. I want to know that I won't be working here come the fall.....keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home