Knitting tales and other such fun...

A blog where I talk about my life, which includes knitting, trying to find a new job, my sweetie and my cats.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Who knows what's going on....

Well, my friend who was supposed to be a bridesmaid texted me last night. We'll see what happens. I texted her back and told her to call me when she got up. I hope it works out for the best....but who knows.

I am so tired this week. I think it's just the dread of coming into work that really runs me down. At least it's Thursday....which means only one more day.

I knitted some last night and my sweetie and I watched 50 First Dates (cute, cute movie) and the second to the last episode of Lost. It was awesome.

Hopefull, tonight, during the CSI finale, I'll get more knitted on that wedding shawl and some more done on my gift scarves for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home