Knitting tales and other such fun...

A blog where I talk about my life, which includes knitting, trying to find a new job, my sweetie and my cats.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Actual Knitting Content!

Yes, yes...this blog will have ACTUAL KNITTING CONTENT. I've been doing a lot of "quick" knitting.....I finished off three scarves in funky, soft yarn on big needles in the past week and started a beautiful scarf for someone in baby blue wool as well as a beanie for her husband. I still need to make one more scarf for them, a snake for their soon and then off to work on some other stuff. My wedding shawl hasn't been worked on since last Friday, but because of how intricate it is, I don't want to work on it at work....quick and easy, or mindless, or simple patterns are a lot easier to work with during a one hour lunch. It will be done, though, and no later than November!!!!!!!!

In other news, I MIGHT have an interview with a school district here in town. I really, really hope so. I don't know if I can last another year here.....bleh. I start my classes next Tuesday. Not sure how well I will do with the working out since I work from 7:30 to 4:30 and then have class from 6 to 9. I get home by 5 and have to leave 5:30 to get there in time. We shall see....speaking of working out, I really need to work out today. Hopefully, I'll get my butt to the gym.

Well, back to work...ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home